We’ve put together this page of resources to help guide your experience through our School and Library Editions.
Please visit our instructional guides page for tutorials, webpages, and presentations that walk users through the benefits of and how to use EasyBib’s School Edition features. There is also a great FAQs page that can answer many of the questions you might have.
If you’re interested in a professional webinar, please visit: Training Webinar Schedule.
Highlights of School Edition include:
- Website Evaluation — Shows student what factors to consider when examining a website’s credibility.
- Learn Cite Tool — Pops up to the right of an input box in a citation form. Provides targeted help.
- Analyze Feature — Examines the quality of a bibliography and helps students improve their score(s).
- Research Tab — Helps students explore and narrow down a research topic.
- Notebook — Digital note-taking in a user-intuitive space.
- Sharing Function — Collaborate with others, or allow a teacher to comment on a student’s bibliography.
- Importing Citations From Databases — Students now have an easy way to add citations from various databases to their EasyBib bibliographies.
- Source Guides — Click “help” on a citation form for source definitions, examples, and direct links to forms.
- Educator & Student Guides — Lesson plans that tie to Common Core Standards, and printable guides that compliment your classes.
- Administrative Features — See School Analytics to monitor a student’s usage of EasyBib or use Student Search to check in a student’s account or reset their password. This feature can be enabled for your account upon request
Additional Downloads and Resources
- Flyers & Handouts
- Stickers and Logos
- Presentation walking through School Edition
- Knowledge Base
- An Introduction to Information Literacy – Quick Glance
- An Introduction to Information Literacy – Full Handout
- EasyBib: Common Core Feature Alignment
- School Edition Flyer
Here’s an awesome infographic detailing our features and benefits at a glance. Share it with your friends!
You can also read about us in the School Library Journal’s article “Sarah’s Picks: Top Tech Tools,” on the Teaching Blog Addict, the #1 teaching blog online. Read more about our Library Edition on the profile of Michelle Hammond, Associate Director of Public Services at Morgan State University.